Monday, December 17, 2012

News: Winter Break and Game Night

So I haven't really been uploading videos lately, as you may have realized, simply because I don't have the time. I have Semester Finals on Wednesday, and I've been either at school, studying, or playing Xbox when I have some freetime. Anyway, just to get this out of the way, I will no longer be updating about Wake episode 3 until it's done. No more of that, "Still waiting on one voice actor", or "just a bit more editing" bullshit. It'll be done when it's done.
Anyway, as I was saying, after finals comes Winter Break, which is two weeks to do whatever I want, so expect at least a couple more videos during that time frame.

In other news, I recently had a little Game Night!
















It was a lot of fun. It started out with only five of us, but the party soon grew to nearly a full roster.

Game Night I

So that's all for today everyone!
Thanks for reading, -Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment