Saturday, April 13, 2013

News: Deus Novus Trailer

Hey.

So here's the trailer for my new series coming up.

Deus Novus Trailer

The trailer doesn't present any real story. It hints at it, but I doubt you'll have any remote idea what's going on unless you're a friend or something and I've showed you that little intro to the series that I have up as unlisted. Before I go, I want to fill you guys in on a bit more information on what to expect from Deus Novus. First things first, the story is pretty original, I like to think. No human versus Covenant. As I've said before, I want my films to stand out, and that will never happen if I'm making human versus Covenant videos just like everyone else. There will be a number of original concepts other than the story. The music, for instance. I'm gonna try to go all out with music for this series, like, compose an original soundtrack and what-not. Now bare in mind, that's not to say the entire series will have original music, but a good number of it will be by me. Hell, maybe I'll even put some songs up on my soundcloud (which can be found here).

Anyway, that's all for now. Thanks for reading, -Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment