Saturday, February 16, 2013

News: Big Stuff Going on.

So if you're not in the know, then you're probably unaware of my next big project. Yes, another movie. Is it longer than Recollection? I would imagine. The script is about 4 or 5 pages longer, and it has a lot more action. Is it a sequel to Recollection? Maybe. What else am I going to tell you about it? Nothing, other than the the fact that it's going to be better than Recollection. I'm going to be completely honest. Recollection was shit. Everyone else seems to have enjoyed it, and I've been getting a lot of praise for it, which I am truly grateful for, but despite all the hard work that went in to it, I still believe that now that it's all done, it's still not even close to my best work. I've been constantly re-watching it, and looking at the comments to see all of the mistakes that I made, which is pretty easy for me, since all I can see are the mistakes when I watch my videos. A blessing and a curse. Before I bid you all farewell, I need to inform you that I lied about S n' A again. There is one episode left in the first season. From now on, seasons of my series will be 9 to 10 episodes. So yeah.

-Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment