Friday, March 1, 2013

News: Stuff & Other Stuff

Alright, I haven't updated this thing in a million years, so lets fucking do this.
So first off, I'm doing a let's play of Sonic Generations to give you guys a cheap laugh until I can make actual entertaining videos.

Let's Play Sonic Generations- Part 1
Let's Play Sonic Generations- Part 2

So there.
Also, you can view a trailer for my next film here:

Remembrance Trailer

If you haven't already figured it out, it's a sequel to Recollection. On the subject of the Remembrance, I need voice actors for it. There are currently two remaining roles to fill. You can see details here:

Remembrance Voice Actor PSA

On a less important note, the S n' A original soundtrack can be downloaded here:

S n' A Original Soundtrack

S n' A will be continued, in case you were wondering.
Next up, my friend, The Mockingjayy, is working on a cool film. The trailer can be viewed here:

The Bolt Trailer

And finally, I had this badass idea for a series of machinima shorts, where I take characters from machinimas made by either me, or one of my friends, and pit them against eachother in battle.

So anyway, that's all for now. Thanks for reading, -Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment