Saturday, May 4, 2013

News: Update failz, Deus Novus

Yo.

So I want to start off by apologizing for my lack of updating this piece of shit. If I'm being honest, I just don't feel like it. There, I said it. It's not out of some crazy business or death in the family or something, I simply don't think it's worth my time. That, and I'm fairly certain nobody even reads this. But, I have nothing better to do with my time at the moment, so let's do this.

So on the subject of Deus Novus, that series I've hyping to death lately, I've actually made significant progress. Just need one more guy's lines, and I'm set. And God damn it, I've got a sweet voice cast for this series. To quench your thirst for my content, below is a short description of two of the main characters and their respective voice actors:

First is Gabriel Matthews, voiced by Stormray. He's the main protagonist, and is sort of a laid-back, calm, and down-to-Earth guy. Him and his best friend are two of the last remaining people in the universe with purely human genes since the destruction of Earth. He has a strong sense of justice, and will do near anything to find his race a new home.

Then there's Bryan, voiced by Conor MPW. He's Gabriel's best friend, and another of the minority with purely human genes. He can be very hot-headed, in contrast with Gabriel's personality, leaving Gabriel to constantly keep him in line. However, he is an overall likable character, and unless he's faced with a stressful situation, he's pretty chilled.

That's all I will divulge about the characters. I'd hate to spoil it for you guys.

Cheers, -Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment