Friday, November 15, 2013

I'm Alive!

Hey d00ds.
So I'm sure you've all missed my frequent <lie> blog posts here, so I decided to finally update this fucking thing. As I'm sure you're all aware, I've closed my YouTube channel and made a new one. Why? Well, unless you're interested in hearing a long and heart-felt story of ass rape and the alignment of the nine planets, don't worry about it. My new channel can be found here.
As for videos, the four completed episodes of Deus Novus have been re-uploaded, and can be found in the following links.

Deus Novus: "Pilot"
Deus Novus: "Breached"
Deus Novus: "Amiss"
Deus Novus: "Sub-Human"

In addition, I also recently released a short video regarding Google's recent amazing <lie> changes to everyone's favourite video hosting site, YouTube, featuring the voice of Tyler W. Moore. Check it out by following the link below.

#YouTubeJustice

Anyway, that's all for now.
Thanks for reading, -Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment