Saturday, December 21, 2013

Stuff and Other Stuff

Yo.
So I keep putting off posting on this thing. I don't like doing it. It's boring. But I do it anyway. Jumping right into it, as most of you are aware, my friend Lambda Machinima made a film a while back titled "Primordium II Part A," a sequel to his original "Primordium" film. However, Part B of the film ended up hitting development hell for him, and he has passed the project to me. Very brief preview can be viewed by following the link below.

Primordium II (Part B) Preview

It's currently being worked on alongside Deus Novus, which I will talk about now.
Production is running much more smoothly. Stormray, voice of Gabriel, has gotten all of his lines in for both Deus and Primordium. Just waiting on the voice of Daemon, and I can get those shat out.

Finally, something else you guys should check out is a video titled "Silhouettes" by my friend Radical Industries. Very well choreographed action themed video. I also scored all the music, which was a lot of fun for me, especially since this was the first time I've scored an entire video. You can watch it by following the link below.

Silouhettes: Live Action Fight (HD)

Anyway, that's all for now guys. Thanks a bunch for reading.
bai bai, -Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment