Friday, March 29, 2013

News: Not Dead Yet.

Hey.

So I've been packed lately. No time for videos, unfortunately. I'm trying, I really am, but not only am I busy, but I can't really resume editing until I receive my last set of lines. There was a bit of difficulty when I had to get a completely new voice actor, since my other one is apparently unable to access his computer, but this has been remedied, and I've got a new voice actor for the character. Now if he'd just send his fucking lines. More not so great news, I've gotten myself a fever. I'm just one of those people that gets sick ALL the fucking time. But hey, I get another few days of break, so... yay?
And hey, things haven't been completely under the weather. I'm working on a little machinima short to keep you guys entertained. And when I say short, I mean short. I doubt it will be any longer than a minute or two long. You can see a little sneak peak below.


So anyways, thanks for reading, and enjoy the upcoming short, -Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment