Friday, March 15, 2013

News: Shit Sux Bro.

Hey there everyone. Been awhile since I last updated this thing. It's just that whenever I consider posting, I figure I could be editing nor filming or whatever. Actually, I've re-filmed a couple of Remembrance's local scenes out of sheer boredom. I've got so much big stuff going on. Totally. Which I suppose brings me to the topic of "how's Remembrance coming?" Well I'll tell you. It's completely body acted and filmed, but fucking voice actors dude. They're certainly taking their time. Two guys got their lines in, but I asked them to redo a line, and now we're back to square one again. I haven't even heard from the voice actor for Palmer since I sent the script. And yes Palmer, and several other characters from the last film will be in Remembrance. I don't feel I'm spoiling anything in saying this, since Palmer and that one Spartan wearing the orange are seen clearly fighting alongside Bartholamew and the main character in the trailer. Anyway, I suppose it's a bit rude to be complaining about the voice actors, considering the fact that they're going out of their way to voice a character in my film, but still, it's a bit irritating that I can't start editing my film because they're doing who knows what after agreeing to voice act for me. So Gus, Tim, Matt, and Loren, if you're reading this, send your lines. Seriously.

Also, I made a nice little addition to the S n' A Soundtrack with a new piano VST I downloaded, so check it out.

S n' A OST- Where Credit is Due

Anyhow, that's all for now. Thanks for reading, -Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment